Postdoc, UC San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA 2011-2013
Ph.D., Fudan University, Shanghai, China 2006-2011
Quantum information and many-body physics in atomic, molecular and optical systems.
1. Topological quantum phase transition in the extended Kitaev spin model. Xiao-Feng Shi, Yue Yu, J. Q. You, and Franco Nori. Phys. Rev. B. 79, 134431 (2009).
2. Quantum emulation of a spin system with topologically protected ground states using superconducting quantum circuits. J. Q. You, Xiao-Feng Shi, Xuedong Hu, and Franco Nori. Phys. Rev. B 81, 014505 (2010).
3. Exotic phase diagram of a topological quantum system. Xiao-Feng Shi, Yan Chen, and J. Q. You. Phys. Rev. B 82, 174412 (2010).
5. Entanglement of neutral-atom chains by spin-exchange Rydberg interaction. Xiao-Feng Shi, F. Bariani, and T. A. B. Kennedy. Phys. Rev. A 90, 062327 (2014).
6. Spin–charge separation of dark-state polaritons in a Rydberg medium. Xiao-Feng Shi, P. Svetlichnyy, and T. A. B. Kennedy. J. Phys. B 49, 074005 (2016).
7. Annulled van der Waals interaction and fast Rydberg quantum gates. Xiao-Feng Shi and T. A. B. Kennedy. Phys. Rev. A 95, 043429 (2017).
1. Topological states and braiding statistics using quantum circuits. Xiao-Feng Shi, Jianqiang You, Franco Nori. APS Meeting Abstracts 1, 17012 (2009).
2. Anomalous electron spin decoherence in an optically pumped quantum dot. Xiao-Feng Shi, L. J. Sham. APS Meeting Abstracts 1, 26009 (2013).
Exotic quantum phase transitions in a topological spin model. The Annual Meeting of Physics Department, Fudan University. Shanghai, China, 2010.
Anomalous electron spin decoherence in an optically pumped quantum dot. APS March Meeting. Baltimore, USA, 2013.
Anomalous electron spin decoherence in an optically pumped quantum dot. Seminar at the School of Physics, GaTech. Atlanta, USA, 2013.
Spin-charge separation of dark-state polaritons in a Rydberg medium. MURI review meeting. Chicago, USA, 2015.